I am in a stress please answer me!!!

BEFORE ASKING YOU I WANT TO SAY MY THANKSGIVING WORD TO YOUR WEBSITE. MY HISTORY IS ... I AM PREGNANT 7 MOUNTS AND NEARLY ONE WEEK BEFORE I HAVE GONE TO THE NAIL SALON.THE SPECIALIST DEMAGED MY FINGER AND A LITTLE BLOOD CAME.THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM SHURE THAT BEFORE ME SHE HAS NOT DISINFECTED THE INSTRUMENTS. WHAT IF BEFORE ME SHE HAS WORKED WITH AN INFECTED WOMAN AN AFTER ONE MINUTE SHE MAID WITH THE SAME INSTRUMENT MY FNGERS ? AFTER DEMAGING ME SHE DISINFECTED MY FINGER. BUT I AM WORRING ABOUT AS COULD I HAVE HIV OR ANOTHER INFECTION BECAUSE OF IT. PLEASE ANSWER ME I AM SO DISTURBING ABOUT THAT CASE THAT I CAN NOT SLEEP AT NIGHTS I CAN NOT EAT AND DRINK I AM SO NERVIUS THAT I AM AFRAID OF DEMAGING MY BABY .

Response from Mr. Chambers

Im sorry but I'm not qualified to answer transmission questions. Please ask a medical person.

Department of Childrens and families
Insurance and Prescriptions