|Department of Childrens and families
Sep 19, 2012
Will they let me adopt if Im HIV
| Response from Mr. Chambers
It depends on what state you live in and what agency you are using. Generally, the answer is yes you can.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Hiv Tests Do Doctors Give?
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live On The Skin?
- Can Stress Cause Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms?
- Can You Get Hep C From Sharing A Joint?
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.