Sep 19, 2012
I bought earrings at the store a few months ago and I did not clean them before wearing them. I normally do, but I did not this time. Am I at risk for any diseases? I have a bad sinus infection and had a terrible sore throat a few weeks ago, so now I am really scared.
Response from Mr. Chambers
You are asking the wrong person. I do benefits and workplace issues.cim not medically trained.
sex, shaved under belly , blood period touched me?
Department of Childrens and families
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- What Is The Most Common Oral Sex Std?
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.