Sep 19, 2012
I bought earrings at the store a few months ago and I did not clean them before wearing them. I normally do, but I did not this time. Am I at risk for any diseases? I have a bad sinus infection and had a terrible sore throat a few weeks ago, so now I am really scared.
Response from Mr. Chambers
You are asking the wrong person. I do benefits and workplace issues.cim not medically trained.
sex, shaved under belly , blood period touched me?
Department of Childrens and families
- Non Bleeding Cut HIV Risk
- Std From Receiving Blow Job
- How Long Does The Cold Stay When You Have Hiv?
- When You Have Hiv Do You Cough And Sneeze And Have A Stuffy Noes?
- Chances Of Having Hiv After Negative Test Result
- Can You Get Hiv If A Nurse Does Not Use Gloves When She Takes Your Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.