Sep 19, 2012
I bought earrings at the store a few months ago and I did not clean them before wearing them. I normally do, but I did not this time. Am I at risk for any diseases? I have a bad sinus infection and had a terrible sore throat a few weeks ago, so now I am really scared.
| Response from Mr. Chambers
You are asking the wrong person. I do benefits and workplace issues.cim not medically trained.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mucous In Stool Be An Std?
- Other Causes Of Trichomoniasis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.