about hiv

Sir my name is anirudh from india i wish to tell you that i have never do sex and not even drug injection in my life because i am just 17 year old but i have non painfull mouth ulcers i cant told you that when they occur but i notice them a year ago i met with general doctor about this concept and he give me madice but ulcer are not cured and i cant able to test hiv because i am just teenager and i have no courage to tell my parents about it so kindly pls advice me about this matter

Response from Mr. Chambers

My expertise is in benefits and workplace issues. You need to seek additional medical care for the ulcers in your mouth. Discuss the symptoms with your family and tell them you need to see a doctor. There are any number of reasons for the ulcers,and based on your question, HIV is not one of them. Don't self diagnose; see a doctor.

Good luck, Jacques

Splash of blood tinged normal saline
ears piercing = hvc ?