The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Workplace and Insurance IssuesWorkplace and Insurance Issues
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

about hiv
Sep 14, 2012

Sir my name is anirudh from india i wish to tell you that i have never do sex and not even drug injection in my life because i am just 17 year old but i have non painfull mouth ulcers i cant told you that when they occur but i notice them a year ago i met with general doctor about this concept and he give me madice but ulcer are not cured and i cant able to test hiv because i am just teenager and i have no courage to tell my parents about it so kindly pls advice me about this matter

Response from Mr. Chambers

My expertise is in benefits and workplace issues. You need to seek additional medical care for the ulcers in your mouth. Discuss the symptoms with your family and tell them you need to see a doctor. There are any number of reasons for the ulcers,and based on your question, HIV is not one of them. Don't self diagnose; see a doctor.

Good luck, Jacques

Splash of blood tinged normal saline
ears piercing = hvc ?

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint