|Splash of blood tinged normal saline
Sep 13, 2012
I was injecting normal saline into an iv line for a child. The saline splashed on my face and am not sure if it touched my eye. But I think it may have. If the child is HIV positive, do I need PEP? Am so anxious
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm not medically trained and am qualified to answer. Direct this to one of the medical personnel on this sit.
one time unprotected sex (top) with transexual escort
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Had Hepatitis B Vaccine Can You Still Get Hepatitis B
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.