one time unprotected sex (top) with transexual escort

Hello The Body Experts,

About two weeks ago I topped for about a total of 8 minutes a Transgender (MTF) that I met on the internet. We were also engaged in unprotected oral (both) and unprotected rimming (both). Unfortunately, she did cum inside my mouth. I don't have the best dental health; I have no cuts or anything, but I do have a a rotten that has almost fallen completely into pieces now, and some cavities. I also have hemorrhoids, thought they aren't painful. I also have a rather weak immune system. I get sick somewhat often.

The person, who is a pornstar and an escort, seemed very clean and there were no visible signs of any STDs on her body. This person confessed to me that she parTies (meth) and does other drugs ( only pot was specifically mentioned). For what I've researched this person travels to major cities in the US: LA, NY, and SF, and stays at luxury hotels. She is not extremely cheap, I saw she is on some website and charges $600. However, I posted on craigslits and she messaged me, so it was free of charge ( but it was at luxury hotel in SF).

I wanted to explore my sexuality, and I gave it a shot. Now the anxiety is killing me. 4 hours after the potential exposure, I went to an emergency room, where they could not help me , but said It was difficult to catch HIV that easy, but sent me to a city clinic where they have the 28 day treatment for those who have been exposed. I went there , and they said the odds of me getting aids for that one exposure are very very slim, and that I should consider this a warning.

now, almost two weeks later I caught a fever and diarrhea, and i'm very very scared. I know people get sick around two weeks of getting infected.

What can I do? I'm very scared...

Before this encounter I was completely STD free. Had no more than 3 sex monogamous partners.

I'm a 23 year old skinny, but overall healthy man.

I don't drink, smoke or do drugs of any kind.

Thank you for all the help and time- you're truly wonderful people for doing this,

-N

Response from Mr. Chambers

Oh my. You have asked people who know and you have taken preventive measures, yet you still feel guilty about your actions.

HIV is NOT a punish,ent for actions you regret. It is simply a virus that can be transmitted, but not easily.

Wait the appropriate time for antibodies to develop and get tested.

Jacques

headache , gas , too much sleeping
Splash of blood tinged normal saline