|Retirement and Travel
May 4, 2001
This may not be the right forum but, I am planning to retire in the next year or so on a disability and with my superannuation payout travel a bit. My question will the US customs and immigration know why I have retired and my status as HIV+ travellers are still not allowed into the US. Ever tried to hide two weeks worth of DDI in Vitamin bottles! If you cannot answer this could you point me in the right direction thanks.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I would contact a legal aid organization.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Std's
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.