|assymptomatic, mandatory work requirements
May 4, 2001
I'm wondering if you know of states, programs, organizations that are working on providing assistance and developing programs to move HIV+ asymptomatic persons from welfare to work and the issues involved in that -- transitional benefits, costs of doing so, etc.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I am sorry but I am unaware of any organizations that do this. I suggest that you contact some of the HIV organizations in your area, such as APLA, if you are in the Los Angeles area.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What Does A Herpes Rash Look Like?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes With A Condom On?
- How Can You Tell The Difference Between Zit And Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.