|WHAT ABOUT HAVING A LIFE?
May 4, 2001
SHOULD AIDS VICTIMS BE ALOUD TO ATTEND PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND HAVE A NORMAL JOB.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
TERMINATED FROM JOB WHILE ON SICK LEAVE
Employer response to learning of HIV status of employee
- Antifungal Mouth Rinses Used To Treat Thrush
- Symptoms Of Hiv Lung Infection
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- How Long Does It Take To Feel The Symptoms Of Hiv?
- Can You Test Negative And Still Have Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv From A Doctor Not Wearing Gloves?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.