Sep 9, 2012
should a person with Hepitias C be around food in a resturant or handling the food.
Response from Mr. Chambers
You need to ask a medically trained person as I only help with benefits and workplace issues. It is my understanding that blood-borne illnesses like HCV are not easily transmittted through air or touch.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Home Remedies For Severe Pain From Neuropathy
- What Do You Do If You Accidentally Inject Yourself With Hiv Needle?
- First Week Symptoms Of Hiv Infection
- Do They Test For Hepatitis C Before Surgery?
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- Mouthwash For Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.