Sep 9, 2012
should a person with Hepitias C be around food in a resturant or handling the food.
| Response from Mr. Chambers
You need to ask a medically trained person as I only help with benefits and workplace issues. It is my understanding that blood-borne illnesses like HCV are not easily transmittted through air or touch.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.