Sep 9, 2012
should a person with Hepitias C be around food in a resturant or handling the food.
Response from Mr. Chambers
You need to ask a medically trained person as I only help with benefits and workplace issues. It is my understanding that blood-borne illnesses like HCV are not easily transmittted through air or touch.
headache , gas , too much sleeping
- Is Cold Feet A Symptom Of HIV?
- How Do You Know If You Have Shingles?
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.