Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Workplace and Insurance IssuesWorkplace and Insurance Issues

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

ATRIPIAL CO PAY ASSISTANT
Aug 29, 2012

I have a high deductible plan where i pay first $5000 all medical expenses including medication. I have the Atripila co pay card which takes off @200 per month but still out of pocket about $1500 a month till reach the $5000. I know co pay is up to $2400 per year in assistance. Is there anyway anybody knows that they would pay that amount during first few months of the year? I am sure there is not, but the $5000 a year is really starting to hurt. If I could get the full annual advantage of the $2400 in assistance it would really help things. Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Response from Mr. Chambers

That depends on the wording of your copay card. Chances are it is limited to $200 per month to a maximum annual limit of $2,400. It would be unusual for them to cover it all in the first months of the year.

Have you applied for ADAP? If not, see if you are eligible for that. You may also want to contact an AIDS Service Organization in your area to see if there are any local programs that might help you.

Good luck, Jacques

Previous
Wondering
Next
Started Vit D

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.