ATRIPIAL CO PAY ASSISTANT

I have a high deductible plan where i pay first $5000 all medical expenses including medication. I have the Atripila co pay card which takes off @200 per month but still out of pocket about $1500 a month till reach the $5000. I know co pay is up to $2400 per year in assistance. Is there anyway anybody knows that they would pay that amount during first few months of the year? I am sure there is not, but the $5000 a year is really starting to hurt. If I could get the full annual advantage of the $2400 in assistance it would really help things. Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Response from Mr. Chambers

That depends on the wording of your copay card. Chances are it is limited to $200 per month to a maximum annual limit of $2,400. It would be unusual for them to cover it all in the first months of the year.

Have you applied for ADAP? If not, see if you are eligible for that. You may also want to contact an AIDS Service Organization in your area to see if there are any local programs that might help you.

Good luck, Jacques

Wondering
Started Vit D