Aug 29, 2012
I work as a dishwasher. I have touched many dirty dishes. I may of had cuts & there may have been blood on the dishes... HIV I read lives from a fraction of a second to 2 mins. Which is true?..... The sound of 2 mins is alarming. Why does it seem HIV only stays alive in needles. How much HIV blood in a needle is even needed to infect. Thank you doctor for your answer.
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm a benefits specialist and not qualified to answer medical and transmission questions such as yours. You should ask one of the doctors or nurses on this panel.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.