Wondering

I work as a dishwasher. I have touched many dirty dishes. I may of had cuts & there may have been blood on the dishes... HIV I read lives from a fraction of a second to 2 mins. Which is true?..... The sound of 2 mins is alarming. Why does it seem HIV only stays alive in needles. How much HIV blood in a needle is even needed to infect. Thank you doctor for your answer.

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm a benefits specialist and not qualified to answer medical and transmission questions such as yours. You should ask one of the doctors or nurses on this panel.

Jacques

Is it possible to find out exactly how long you have the HIV virus
ATRIPIAL CO PAY ASSISTANT