Availability of ARV for expats in Mozambique

I am about to start a new assignment in Mozambique. While there are no entry restrictions for that country, I am concerned about how I will have access to my ARV therapy while abroad. I have enough for the first few months with me, but then I will need to find a doctor and dispensary locally. The Travel Clinic I went to in the US, said to watch out for many cheaper alternatives on the local market.

Do you have any advice about how best to go about obtaining ARV therapy in a place like Mozambique?

Thank you.

Response from Mr. Chambers

A lot depends on whether or not you will have any type of health insurance while you are there. If you have insurance, there are pharmacies and you can receive ARV through them.

I think you may get your best answers by web-searching for "Health Care for Ex-Pats in Mozambique." You should find assistance from ex-pats living there on Facebook as well.

Good luck, Jacques

going back work on ticket to work
Ramsell/ADAP refusing to recognize Medi-Cal documents