|listing my partner as my life insurance beneificiary
Aug 20, 2012
Hi, I was wondering how I can list my partner on my group life insurance policy at work without revealing him as my "domestic partner". Is "friend" acceptable or is there a better term? I'm not comfortable advertising my orientation on work related documents. Thank you!
Response from Mr. Chambers
This is more a confidentiality question.
Yes, the term "friend" is perfectly acceptable as the designation of a beneficiary.
PS: Either don't tell your partner or stop eating his home made preserves. :)
HIV POZ but thinking about becoming a doctor
Affordable Care Act-I don't get it
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Inside Of Mouth Symptoms Of Std's
- Can Someone Get Stds By Touching Another Person's Sperm?
- Do Hiv Symptoms Last For 3 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.