Possibility of HIV infection ...In need of urgent help

I am a man who has had one time unprotected vaginal sex with a female sex worker and since then i have been extremely worried. I have tested negative for everything 16 days after exposure in a duo test but i am not sure how accurate this is however since then i have had a rash on my groin and chest some fatigue, raised spots on my back and most worrying of all severe pain on my lymph nodes on the going which have red dots on the skin and frequent night sweats.I have convinced myself that i am infected is there any chance that i might not be. I understand the only way to find out is being tested after 3months which i am going to do. However until then i need some re assurance that there is a possibility that it might not be HIV but at least another std or that i am just worrying too my because in my eyes i have all the symptoms.

Response from Mr. Chambers

I would like to relieve your anxiety, but you are asking a benefits specialist. You should be asking one of the doctors or nurses on this panel.

Good luck, Jacques

Social Security Disability Payments
Is HIV Genotyping and Phenotyping for Drug Resistance experimental Procedure?