|can hiv be transmitted this way
Aug 9, 2012
i know that hiv can not be transmitted through salivia but i was wondering what the chances might be of transmission if someone who is hiv positive spit that may contain traces of blood and they accidentally spit in your eye while talking. and should i be tested.
Response from Mr. Chambers
My field is benefits. You need to ask one of the doctors or nurses on this panel that question.
is a hiv test is conclusive for future.
Social Security Disability Payments
- Does Sore Throat Mean I Have Hiv?
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.