is a hiv test is conclusive for future.

sir,i had unprotected vaginal sex with my last 3 girl friends.now i am married with a new one.i also tested 10 times for hiv and vdrl.last possible exposure was 26th july 2011.recently i am tested on 23rd july 2012.is the is conclusive?is there any fear of hiv in my future?if i mantain a single relation with my wife?plz sir help me.i am getting very nervous.

Response from Mr. Chambers

First, I am not medically trained so this is a lay person's reply. For a professional reply, ask one of the doctors or nurses here. Once you have gone without receiving bodily fluids from another long enough for antibodies to form, and tested HIV negative, then you are clear of the disease as long as you only have sex with someone who tested similarly negative.

needle sticks
can hiv be transmitted this way