Aug 6, 2012
i have a room mate who just discovered that she is HIV positive. she used my jacket 2 weeks ago and she kept her tread in it. so i took the jacket from her and on checking the pockets i did not know that there was a little needle in the tread and i pierced my finger with it. i rinsed my finger immediately under running water but im so scared because i do not know my chances of getting infected from that.
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm a benefits counselor so you really should ask a doctor on this panel. It sounds like your chances from a needle stick as you describe are pretty rare.
Good luck, Jacques
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- What Can Cause Vaginal Pain In A Toddler?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.