PREGNANACY IN CMV

Goodday!! i am sadaf from pakistan, my sister came to knw that she is CMV+ i went through diffrent sites on intrnet i got to knw that it has no cure n even one cannot get pregnant but here in pakistan i visited dr they said that its cureable and there is atratment for 6 mnths she had advised metrozine, ciproxin,meliane,paramet,glucophage...to her she assured that that it would become negative she further added that no one get this virus from her though on net i read that this that this can be transmitted even from saliva or even if we shared a drink or water in the same glass we are very confused as we have little children in our home pls do clarify if this can be easily transmitted and the precautions we should take plus also kindly advise if the below mentioned medicne will be able to finish this virus and will she be prgnant and end up with a safe pregnany

awaiting to have your positive feed back sir Thanks & Regds sadaf Siddiqui

Response from Mr. Chambers

I have referred your question to an MD. My specialty is benefits and I'm not qualified your question.

Jacques

starting a new job with health insurance
Life Insurance for PLWHA?