Jul 24, 2012
today i do rapid hiv test , repot -ve,after test i put test strip in my pocket,may be my finger touch the strip &i put finger in my mouth i have oral ulcer , can i have risk of HIV WHAT CAN I DO NOW?????????
| Response from Mr. Chambers
Such a transmission would be extremely rare, if even possible. However, I'm not medically trained and you should ask this of a medical professional on this panel.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.