Can I prove discrimination

I recently took a position as an Emergency Room nurse, orientation to the position would be 6-16 weeks and for others even longer. I submitted my paperwork for Health Insurance and was fired the next day. Not for anything I did but not a good fit, etc. Can my employer provide longer training for some employees but not others? I believe my status had a lot to do with the decision as I was already on the following month schedule before submitting paperwork.

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm not really clear on what transpired. Did the health insurance paperwork include any medical information that they may have used against you? Is there any other way they could have learned your status? If so, there may have been discrimination.

You should talk to someone at a legal agency, preferably one that specializes in HIV issues if there is one in your area.

You ask about different training lengths for some employees. If the employer comes under the Americans with Disabilities Act and it is considered "reasonable accommodation" then there could be a longer training for those who medically need it.

I hope this helps. Good luck, Jacques

Switching Ins Co at work place.
SSDI CDR question