Jul 9, 2012
what happens if i have to little blood in a tube with EDTA? what would i do if my venipuncture site is bruised, scarred, burned or synotic?
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry. My specialty is benefits; you need to ask a doctor or nurse on this panel.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If The Woman Already Has Hiv Can A Man Get It Through Vaginal Sex?
- If A Woman Has Hiv Will Her Unborn Child Have It?
- How Does A Person Have Protected Sex With Someone With Hepatitis C?
- Does Hiv Infect Human White Blood Cells?
- How Early After Transmission Of Hiv Can Symptoms Occur?
- Hepatitis C And Staph Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.