|HIV from drinking blood from a water fountain?
Jul 5, 2012
Is it possible to get HIV from accidentally drinking blood from a water fountain?
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry. I'm not qualified to answer medical questions. My field is benefits and workplace issues.
Will this symptoms are HIV
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- Is Having Hpv Worse Than An Std?
- Best Time To Take Truvada
- Can You Get HIV If Male Doesn't Cum Inside You?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.