|HIV from drinking blood from a water fountain?
Jul 5, 2012
Is it possible to get HIV from accidentally drinking blood from a water fountain?
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry. I'm not qualified to answer medical questions. My field is benefits and workplace issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Become Infected With Hiv After Exposure?
- False Positive Rapid Hiv Screen
- Is Hiv Considered A Preexisting Condition?
- Partner Hiv Positive But I'm Negative And Pregnant
- Percentage Of People Testing Positive At 4 Weeks For Hiv
- Likelihood Of Contracting Hiv From A Prostitute
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.