|HIV from drinking blood from a water fountain?
Jul 5, 2012
Is it possible to get HIV from accidentally drinking blood from a water fountain?
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm sorry. I'm not qualified to answer medical questions. My field is benefits and workplace issues.
Will this symptoms are HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
- Can You Get Std From Unprotected Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.