Will this symptoms are HIV

Sir I had a oral sex alone and it was also too with condem It was happened 4 months before and she was naked as far my knowledge I don't have intercourse and now I have body colored pimple on both my hand trunk and on front some purple colored small pimples and my hip and legs are painting little some times and will this pimple b HIV infection and no feaver and will it b HIV or my fear. What kind of rash will effect in HIV patent and will it come without feaver also.

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm afraid that's a medical question I'm not qualified to answer. Ask one of the medical experts on this panel.

Is it possible
HIV from drinking blood from a water fountain?