very worried

I had an HIV 1and 2 test in November 2011 and it was negative,i repeated the test in May after unprotected sex with a girl, however the HIV test came out Negative.But in June,I got tested again and it came out Positive after a strip HIV 1 AND 2 TEST.On the same day,I tested again with an oraquik mouth swip test kit and it came out negative all at the same hospital.A week afterwards i tested in another laboratory with a ELISA Confirmatory which came out negative . A week afterwards, i tested in another laboratory which used the oraquik to confirm results and it came out negative.I dont understand this .Is it possible that the malaria drug Coartem and TresOrix blood tonic i was taking affected the june test result. I dont understand this and its really worrying me since am about to get married.

Response from Mr. Chambers

You should take your question to one of the medical experts on this panel. My specialty is benefits and workplace issues.

Losing It All to Medi-Cal
Is it possible