are there people that do no transmit HIV at all

My ex girlfriend tested HIV positive beginning of last year, she blamed me for this and I was also convinced I had infected her. When I finnaly tested in Sept last year, I tested negative, I double checked with the lab test, it also was negative, I also tested last month, still negative. When I tell her, she insists she as forever faithful. Is it possible that I am one of a few that do not transmit HIV?

Response from Mr. Chambers

If you don't have HIV, you cannot transmit it to someone else. You should consider joint therapy to resolve this issue.

Medicare and Private Insurance
Tricked into signing disclosure