|are there people that do no transmit HIV at all
Jun 8, 2012
My ex girlfriend tested HIV positive beginning of last year, she blamed me for this and I was also convinced I had infected her. When I finnaly tested in Sept last year, I tested negative, I double checked with the lab test, it also was negative, I also tested last month, still negative. When I tell her, she insists she as forever faithful. Is it possible that I am one of a few that do not transmit HIV?
Response from Mr. Chambers
If you don't have HIV, you cannot transmit it to someone else. You should consider joint therapy to resolve this issue.
Medicare and Private Insurance
Tricked into signing disclosure
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.