|ADAP Ryan White and PCIP
May 8, 2012
In order to qualify for the PCIP program, you must have been without health insurance for 6 months. Would ADAP and/or Ryan White programs be considered health insurance when applying for PCIP (in Georgia)?
| Response from Mr. Chambers
It appears that Georgia ADAP covers only prescriptions as in most states. Because of that, it is not an insurance plan as described in the PCIP guidelines.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Hiv Patients Keep A Slightly High Temperature?
- Would My Boyfriend Get Chlamydia If I Didn't Tell Him The First Time
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.