|ADAP Ryan White and PCIP
May 8, 2012
In order to qualify for the PCIP program, you must have been without health insurance for 6 months. Would ADAP and/or Ryan White programs be considered health insurance when applying for PCIP (in Georgia)?
Response from Mr. Chambers
It appears that Georgia ADAP covers only prescriptions as in most states. Because of that, it is not an insurance plan as described in the PCIP guidelines.
Is HIV considered as preexisting condition
- What Color Are Herpes Lesions?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- Viral Infection Throat And Shingles
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes The Day After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.