|ADAP Ryan White and PCIP
May 8, 2012
In order to qualify for the PCIP program, you must have been without health insurance for 6 months. Would ADAP and/or Ryan White programs be considered health insurance when applying for PCIP (in Georgia)?
| Response from Mr. Chambers
It appears that Georgia ADAP covers only prescriptions as in most states. Because of that, it is not an insurance plan as described in the PCIP guidelines.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Recurring Vaginal Discharge
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.