Generalised lymph nodes swelling

Dear Doc, I am really worried about being HIV infected.I have had a possible one time exposure 7 years back and have had tender nodes(not swollen at all) in neck and armpit.They come simultaneosuly.Like one comes and the other one disappears.And more importantly they all are on one side(LEFT)I also have a swollen parotid gland on the same side which pains at times..This all started for a tooth abcess which was left untreated for a long time.I have been facing theses symtpos for almost 2-3 years now.I understand that the only way to get sure about HIV is to get TESETED but I am highly Paranoid getting that done.Also my CBC has come out normal.I would like to add here that I haev been working in night shifts from last 10 years and have a high stress levels.I am also a smoker.I have also developed a stone in one of my kidney on the same side.I have also heard about conditions like CFS,Sarcidosis,extra pulmonery Tuberclosis causing such symptoms.But I am highly worried about this bieng HIV.PLEASE HELP

Response from Mr. Chambers

I wish I could help but you answered your own question. The only way to be sure is to get tested. That's what you should do.

Good luck, Jacques

Cost of a month of HIV treatment
Is there really privacy?