risk

i went for shooting on 21st april 2012. I was given an earring to wear. i had a wound behind my ears near the ear hole where i wore the earring. the wound did not hurt nor did it hurt when i wore the earring. Before wearing the earring i swiped it with my fingers to clean it. They took out the earring from a fresh earring covering. When i came back home i rubbed my ear with alcohol but the wound didn't burn. the second day i rubbed the wound with alcohol again and still it didn't not burn. i keep touching the wound and the third day when i rubbed alcohol the wound was buring, Is there any chances of catching hiv from wearing someone;s earring i don't know of.

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm sorry. You are asking the workplace and benefits person and I am not qualified to discuss transmission.

Condyloma after a negative HIV rapid test
Cost of a month of HIV treatment