oral sex

Hello doctor . I just want to ask that i have a bleeding gums all the time , am checking a dental clinic for that problem , anyway , i brush my teeth and i bleed a bit , i wait till the bleeding stop and it stopped , i spit and there was no sign that there's any blood so i assume that the wound is close , after an hour i did an oral sex , my question >> Is there any possibility that hiv would transfer in this case ? even if there's a wound in the gums ? thank you

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm not a doctor; I'm a benefits specialist. You should ask one of the doctors on this panel. The best way to know for sure is to get tested after an appropriate time.

Applying for a Federal Job
i work for the insurance company that provides my insurance