Apr 17, 2012
Hello doctor . I just want to ask that i have a bleeding gums all the time , am checking a dental clinic for that problem , anyway , i brush my teeth and i bleed a bit , i wait till the bleeding stop and it stopped , i spit and there was no sign that there's any blood so i assume that the wound is close , after an hour i did an oral sex , my question >> Is there any possibility that hiv would transfer in this case ? even if there's a wound in the gums ? thank you
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm not a doctor; I'm a benefits specialist. You should ask one of the doctors on this panel. The best way to know for sure is to get tested after an appropriate time.
Applying for a Federal Job
i work for the insurance company that provides my insurance
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- Can Hiv Test Results Change After 4 Months?
- Can You Get Std From Unprotected Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.