Apr 17, 2012
Hello doctor . I just want to ask that i have a bleeding gums all the time , am checking a dental clinic for that problem , anyway , i brush my teeth and i bleed a bit , i wait till the bleeding stop and it stopped , i spit and there was no sign that there's any blood so i assume that the wound is close , after an hour i did an oral sex , my question >> Is there any possibility that hiv would transfer in this case ? even if there's a wound in the gums ? thank you
Response from Mr. Chambers
I'm not a doctor; I'm a benefits specialist. You should ask one of the doctors on this panel. The best way to know for sure is to get tested after an appropriate time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.