doctor with AIDS

Hi! I'm student to the medecine in Romania in the last year and is very difficult for me to found a job in the medical system, where do you think I could find a job because in Romania, Germany and North Europe they don't help me?

Response from Mr. Chambers

It is my understanding that most countries in the European Union, the United States, and probably many other countries do allow HIV+ healthcare workers, including doctors, to practice medicine. You will find that many do restrict their ability to perform invasive procedures, but they are not automatically refused permission to practice just because they are HIV+.

Good luck, Jacques

Foreign domestic partner
Applying for a Federal Job