THIRD TIME ASKING
Apr 6, 2012
i was wondering if a hiv postivie persons drink fell on my open cut if there was a possibility for transmission. thank you
Response from Mr. Chambers
I am not trained in HIV transmission; my specialty is insurance, benefits, and workplace issues.
That said, the chance of getting HIV through a scenario as you describe is extremely minimal to the point of almost impossible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Bacteria That Causes Hepatitis B
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.