|THIRD TIME ASKING
Apr 6, 2012
i was wondering if a hiv postivie persons drink fell on my open cut if there was a possibility for transmission. thank you
| Response from Mr. Chambers
I am not trained in HIV transmission; my specialty is insurance, benefits, and workplace issues.
That said, the chance of getting HIV through a scenario as you describe is extremely minimal to the point of almost impossible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Eye Floaters After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
- Clear Your Reproductive System Of Hpv Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.