Vested Rights Certification
Mar 26, 2012
I have Vested Rights after 9 years with IBM, but did not receive a certificate from them. How do I go about receiving one?
Response from Mr. Chambers
I assume you are speaking of pension rights being vested, as that is usually where the term vesting is primarily used when discussing benefits.
Start with the HR/retirement department at IBM. They may refer you to the pension administrator, which is usually an outside investment/insurance company. If they maintain they do not provide them, you should maintain a copy of the Summary Plan Description (pension booklet)that contains the vesting schedule, and a copy of any document you have that supports your length of service.
Good luck, Jacques
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.