Serotism in South Africa

Hi, I am a lady living in south africa and have body wasting. What I would like to know is will Serotism ever be introdiced in the South African market?

Thanks

Hello and thank you for posting from South Africa.

We rarely use Serostim (human growth hormone) anymore. Time was that we used it for people with severe HIV-related wasting.

The question to me is what is the cause of your wasting. Are your HIV medications working? Is there another cause? Could it be HIV lipoatrophy (which isn't helped by Serostim).

Either way, given the economics, I dont' foresee the availability of the product in RSA anytime soon.

Be well (and write back), BY

doctor won't send my insurance. need surgery.
Vested Rights Certification