std/ hiv worry

HI Doctor, I have done a very stupid mistake and this was the first time in my life to have sex at all. this weekend i was in london and got bored at night so i called a prostitute agency called diva scourt and asked for a girl. she came and we had sex using condoms she brought with her branded durix. i do not know much about sex and protection bcoz i never done it. she put the condom on my pines and after i cum i removed it and she went to wash her hands. i didnt wash anything and stayed in bed and when she came back after few miuntes she put another condom and we had sex again.

I am really worried now and paranoid about my stupid move and want to ask two questions: 1. is it wrong that i did not wash my pines after the first intercourse specially that she was touching my pines before the she put the secon condom. 2. is washing with water and washing liqued kill all germs.

the condom did not slip or break as i see everyone saying on internet ... but i am really worried bcoz i slept with prostitute and do not know if i need to go test or not and wether i will get infected

Response from Mr. Chambers

I'm sorry I'm not qualified to answer transmission questions. My specialty is insurance and workplace issues. There are other experts on this site who can answer your questions.

hiv exposure Pls save me.
how can i make a difference?