Hearing Loss and cost of hearing aid devices

As we are well aware typical insurance companies do not cover hearing aid devices. I recently lost complete hearing in one of my ears, and the opposite side is only functioning at 68%. I cannot afford the cost of the hearing aid recommended for my type of hearing loss. I am employed, have insurance but am still unable to afford the cost.

My question are there insurance/ organizational assistance programs that may help with the cost? Thank you very much for your time,

John

Response from Mr. Chambers

John, the costs of hearing aids vary tremendously. Not knowing the type of loss you have and not knowing a lot about hearing aids specifically, I suggest you do a websearch for non-profit hearing agencies in your area. They should be able to give you some direction. If there are none in your area, contact some of the national organizations to see what they can provide or direct you to.

Good luck, Jacques

hiv from wood?
Medicare