hiv from wood?

Hello, Yesterday I removed snow from the driveway with a shovel, that wasn't mine. Outside were about 0 degrees Celsius. The shovel was broken in the middle, and it was caught with some scotch tape. After 30 minutes of working, in the right hand I cut myself with a splinter from the middle part of the shovel. The wound was about 2 cm, and started to bleed. Then I noticed with astonishment, that the wood where the splinter was, has some blood from another person. I used the shovel about 30 minutes before I hurt myself. Is this a risk for HIV?

Thank you.

Response from Mr. Chambers

I doubt it, but I specialize in insurance and workplace issues. Please ask this of a transmission and safe sex expert which is on this site.

Good luck

ADA Reasonable Accommodation
Hearing Loss and cost of hearing aid devices