adap re-enrollment

Is it my case managers responsibility to notify me of re enrollment period for adap and to help with this process? My adap was cancelled and they said I should have gotten a re enrollment application but I didnt. They said talk to my case manager about this? Was this my fault?

Response from Mr. Chambers

Most ADAP enrollers do notify their clients when it is time to re-enroll, but it does not always happen. I assume you are working to re-apply now, and that is the important thing.

However, on things as important as this, I suggest that you be aware of your re-enrollment month and contact the case manager yourself. Who knows how large that enroller's case load is and your concern is only on your own, so it is probably better if you take the lead.

Good luck, Jacques

RN in ICU
HIV transmission