|RN in ICU
Feb 11, 2012
I'm an RN in an ICU and am HIV positive. I'm doing quite well and my numbers are good. I have not yet started meds. Lately I have been having some anxiety regarding working with infectious diseases like TB, VRE, MRSA, etc. Do you feel it is safe for me to be working in this environment? I do follow prescribed infection control practices.
| Response from Mr. Chambers
You need to direct that questions to one of the physicians or nurses on this site.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- How Long Does Hpv Take To Develop?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Rectal Exam During A Pap Smear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.