|RN in ICU
Feb 11, 2012
I'm an RN in an ICU and am HIV positive. I'm doing quite well and my numbers are good. I have not yet started meds. Lately I have been having some anxiety regarding working with infectious diseases like TB, VRE, MRSA, etc. Do you feel it is safe for me to be working in this environment? I do follow prescribed infection control practices.
| Response from Mr. Chambers
You need to direct that questions to one of the physicians or nurses on this site.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.