|Medicaid in NJ?
Jan 30, 2012
Just moved to NJ and when I went to apply for medicaid, they told me I don't qualify because I don't have AIDS. But I was born HIV + and I need to continue my treatment. All I have is part time minimum wage job, and I can't afford doctor visits or medications. Please help, what are my options.
| Response from Mr. Chambers
Please look for non-profit free clinics, or county health clinics. Also, check with local AIDS Service Organizations to see if they can refer you to some place.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Swallowing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.