|Medicaid in NJ?
Jan 30, 2012
Just moved to NJ and when I went to apply for medicaid, they told me I don't qualify because I don't have AIDS. But I was born HIV + and I need to continue my treatment. All I have is part time minimum wage job, and I can't afford doctor visits or medications. Please help, what are my options.
Response from Mr. Chambers
Please look for non-profit free clinics, or county health clinics. Also, check with local AIDS Service Organizations to see if they can refer you to some place.
se muestra como droga en un examen medico el truvada?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Does Herpes On The Vagina Look Like?
- What Does A Herpes Bump Look Like?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.