|Medicaid in NJ?
Jan 30, 2012
Just moved to NJ and when I went to apply for medicaid, they told me I don't qualify because I don't have AIDS. But I was born HIV + and I need to continue my treatment. All I have is part time minimum wage job, and I can't afford doctor visits or medications. Please help, what are my options.
Response from Mr. Chambers
Please look for non-profit free clinics, or county health clinics. Also, check with local AIDS Service Organizations to see if they can refer you to some place.
se muestra como droga en un examen medico el truvada?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Can You Get Infected By Hiv Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Get Hiv By Touching Sperm?
- Could Hiv Cause A High White Blood Cell Count
- Rash After Getting The Hepatitis A Vaccine
- How Long Do The Glands Stay Swollen During The Acute Stage Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.