Affordable Care Act and Me

I have coverage with Kaiser Permanente. It is fairly comrepenshive, the copays are low and even the premium is very reasonable for my age. It is being paid fro through Ryan White HICP. What is going to happen when the Affordable Care Act kicks in fully? I don't say ObamaCare because that is meant to be derogatory?

Response from Mr. Chambers

I agree with you; those other people have made "Obamacare" into a pejorative term. I too prefer ACA.

ACA will have no effect on your policy when the mandate and guarantee issue take effect on January 1, 2014.

Those who have insurance and are happy with it will not be affected by the law. That's a bad rumor "those other people" keep trying to spread.

Switching Jobs and Insurance & Increase in Out of Pocket Costs
Is signing up for FMLA Comulsory?