Atripla

So i was prescribed Atripla and did good for about 3 months. Last visit Dr. told me I was (undectable) however, Im not good with taking pills and have been off for a while (main reason is because my schedule is hectic)and starting to panic because I see weight loss...I started taking the pills again......I just need someone who can be a friend and keep me going with regular med taking

Response from Mr. Chambers

I appreciate your concern, and it is very important that you be very compliant with your medication regimen. Until you find someone to help you keep track, consider setting alarms in your phone, if possible. Also consider using a box with sections for morning, noon, and afternoon doses. Some people find it helpful to put their medications where they will see them at pill taking time.

finding specialty providers
Switching Jobs and Insurance & Increase in Out of Pocket Costs