|finding specialty providers
Jan 30, 2012
how do you find a ob/gyn who does laporascopic surgery who accepts medicaid or share of cost?
Response from Mr. Chambers
That's probably going to be a tough challenge. Start with Medicaid itself. Most can tell you which doctors accept Medicaid, but may not know which perform that surgery. It will probably involve you calling a lot of doctors' offices to ask that specific question.
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
- Ascus Pap Results
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.